Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Half-Birthday Piparino!

6 months?!? 6 months?!? Half a YEAR?!?!

I can't begin to put my feelings on the last six months into words....(well, I actually can begin, and have, but can't seem to finish...). My baby, though still technically a baby, is looking (and acting!) more like a big girl every day. So while I spend some time soaking up some of her half-a-year goodness, enjoy this month's little faces.

(p.s.Check out the center shot for a bonus sneak peek of her two new teeth!)

(p.p.s. that bottom middle picture kills me. But then again, so does the middle right. And the top middle. And all of them. Argh....I have to go smooch her face off right now!)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments :

  1. she really is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing! Middle right is a winner!

    ReplyDelete