Friday, June 22, 2012

Monthly Milestones

As Piper's mom, I'm obviously a bit biased towards her, so naturally I never get sick of seeing her adorable mug. But this bias also causes me to forget that other people may not share the same insatiable desire for more Piper pics- So please indulge me as I share yet another milestone update with you all.

It's been a while since I posted her monthly growth pictures, but that doesn't mean we haven't been busy snapping away over here. As time has gone on it's been tougher to keep up with creating each one on time, but I finally had a chance to wade through the last three rounds of photoshoots and play photoshop catchup. These four pictures represent over half our little girl's life so far...it's astounding to see how much she's changed over time, and consistently surprises me that I can somehow love her more with each passing day.





P.s. if you read her "bios" you'll see that our girl is not always the greatest sleeper...but when she gives you that smile that somehow manages to involve her whole body it's really hard to stay mad. I'm telling you...babies are cute for a reason.

No comments :

Post a Comment