Friday, April 4, 2014

Finley Faces: 9 Months

Gosh, have I told you guys lately how much I adore this sweet little ball of love? Oh...I have....right. Everyday. But really, she is just the sweetest, chillest, goofiest, snuggliest, loveliest, tiniest, nugget I've ever known, and I can't even look at her big round head without wanting to smoosh her face with kisses. I'm a totally normal, articulate, capable person, and then I see her, and I devolve into a big googly-eyed mess of baby talk and neck nuzzles. She's kind of the best.

Happy nine months, Fin (two weeks ago). Thanks for never holding my tardiness against me. I promise to make it up to you with snuggles. And some cheese puffs.

-------------------------------------------

All of our Finny faces:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5, 6, 7, 8.

1 comment :