Monday, September 15, 2014

Little Pip-speaks: G'mi's House

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

A couple quick Pips from her "trip" last week with the grandparents.
 

Pip-speak #1:
Piper: I miss Mommy and Daddy.
G'mi: I do too. How about two more G'mi & Papa days and then they'll come home?
Piper: Two like me! I am two, and then we tell each obber about our trips!
 
Pip-speak #2:
Piper: G'mi what are you going to do while I take a rest?
G'mi: Well Piper, I think I will clean up the kitchen, maybe read a little bit, and wait for you to wake up.
Piper: If you and Papa want to play while I sleep, it's ok G'mi. 


Pip-speak #3:
G'mi {seeing Piper spinning Fin around}: Be careful girls, someone is going to get hurt.
Piper: Yes, G'mi. It is going to be Fin.

P.s. you can check out all of the pip-ster's witticisms here.

No comments :

Post a Comment