Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Little Pip-Speaks: Volume 14

I know, I know, everyone thinks their kid is the cutest, and says the most precious things, and aren't they such a speshul sno-flake!? But really...this girl. I just wish you all could know her. There is not a day that goes by where she doesn't say something hilarious/adorable/endearing/nutty. There are moments when she as challenging as they come, for sure, but her sweet heart, and kooky brain have me wishing I could record her all day long.

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

Pip-speak #1:
Piper: Mama, let's hurry. It's so cold I'm turning into a bicycle.
Mama: A bicycle?
Piper: No! A pipe-sicle!!

Pip-speak #2:
Piper {singing, to the tune of Mr. Sun}: Mr. wind, wind, Mr. windy wind. Please go away to-day.
{pause} I said to go away because I don't like the wind. It's too blow-y.

Pip-speak #3:
Mama: Do you know what we're having at the neighbors house for dinner?
Piper: No, what?
Mama {giving a hint}: La-....
Piper: Pizza!!!

Pip-speak #4:
G'mi: Our piano is out of tune.
Piper: Let me check it out and see how it hears. Yep, it's out of town.

Pip-speak #5:
Piper: Let me put my nockulers on so I can see. {holds up her hands to form circles in front of her eyes} I don't know that word...Nockulers?

Pip-speak #6:
Piper: We should get a hamper.
Mama: Like, to put clothes in?
Piper: No. A hamper. It's a really little guinea pig.

Pip-speak #7:
Piper: G'mi, can I take a bath at your house so mommy and daddy can smell me? I'm losing my smell.

Pip-speak #8:
Piper {walking into school on her first day back at daycare}: We're holding hands like a family. I will give you all a kiss. Each one of you.
 -------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox.

No comments :

Post a Comment