Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Little Pip-speaks: Volume 18

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

Seriously this kid just keeps getting better. She's older and smarter, so the things she says aren't quite as wacky...But then again, she knows so many things now, that it's funny to listen to how she combines and twists things by accident sometimes. Also- her favorite responses these days might be: "I knew that already" and "No it's not" or "Yes it is" depending on the scenario. I'm not going to say she's a know it all, but she sure does know a lot...if you ask her. :) 


Pip-speak #1: 
Piper: I was just a little cranky because I didn't get enough sleep. Maybe we shouldn't let me stay up a little later.

Pip-speak #2: 
Piper {pointing to her chest}: Baby gorillas have little poodles on them just like I do.
Mama: Ummmm, do you mean nipples? 
Piper {shyly}: Yeah

Pip-speak #3: 

Piper {In her play kitchen}: I'm gonna make some muffins. It's probably time to make muffins. 

Pip-speak #4: 
Piper {regarding Fin}: She doesn't understand. She's still two. Two is not a lot anyways. 

Pip-speak #5: 

Piper {regarding Fin some more}: She's getting very good at her prays. VERY good actually. 

Pip-speak #6: 

Piper {in the car}: It's a good day for cookies. 
Mama: Isn't every day a good day for cookies?
Piper: No. This is a good long trip, so it's a good day for cookies. 

Pip-speak #7: 

Mama {listening to John Legend}: "All of me loves all of you." Isn't that nice?
Piper: I think he means Jesus. {sings} "Give it alllll to you!"

Pip-speak #8: 
Piper {reminding Fin of the "rules"}: Put your feet on it, and I take it away, GOT it?

Pip-speak #9: 

Piper {watching Toy Story}: Do you know what that astronaut do's? He kills. He's playing with that farmer. 
Mama: You mean the cowboy? Woody?
Piper: Yeah. But he has a vest and a badge, so he's a farmer. If he has a lasso, then he's just a toy. 

Pip-speak #10: 

Piper: Finny was begging me for my bracelets. Begging. So I gave them to her because I love her. 

Pip-speak #11: 

Piper: Bla-bla {her stuffed sheep} has 8 freckles. And one beebo {bellybutton}. That makes 10. 
Mama: Close!
Piper: That makes 11!!


 -------------------------------------


Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 


YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox.

No comments :

Post a Comment