Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Little Pip-speaks: Volume 20

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

Pip-speak #1: 
G'mi: Piper your manners were so good! 
Piper: Yes. They were so good no one even heard them!

Pip-speak #2:
Mama: What do you think we did before you were born? 
Piper: Wash dishes! 
Mama: Anything else?
Piper: Take care of your belly because it was so big!

Pip-speak #3:
Piper: Fin, I'm gonna start ignoring you.
Fin: *does nothing*
Piper: No, I WILL!
Fin: *does nothing*
Piper: Don't...!
Fin: *does nothing*
Piper: I AM!!

Pip-speak #4:
Piper {seeing a picture of my mom zipping up my wedding dress}: Look! It's G'mi's hands, when she was not old. She wasn't old then. But now she is.

Pip-speak #5:
Mama {driving by a school}: You could be a crossing guard when you grow up.
Piper: Nah. I want to swim with dolphins.
Mama: Oh- you want to be a dolphin trainer. 
Piper: Yes. {long pause} What's a dolphin trainer?

Pip-speak #6:
Piper {seeing me putting in my extensions}: Mama, why is your hair on the dresser? Fin, don't touch. That's mama's hair! 

Pip-speak #7:
Piper: I know a thing or two about dance parties: Fin loves them. 

Pip-speak #8:
Mama: Daddy and I are going to a conference. Do you know what a conference is? 
Piper: Yes. It's somewhere you go when your kids are at school. 

Pip-speak #9: 
Piper: Fin, did you get up all by yourself? 
Fin: Yeah! 
Piper: I will take that as a yes.
-------------------------------------

Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox.

No comments :

Post a Comment