Sunday, July 24, 2016

Miller to the Eleventh Power

So here's the little intro part where I should write something profound and meaningful, and demonstrate my love for my sweet sweet little boy. But all I really have is:
Sorry about your Ace Ventura hairdo, buddy. 


Goofy curls aside, this little guy is such a love. He has a passionate streak that's coming out more and more, but that little fire just adds to his charm. It blows my mind how much he changes every month, but in the end one thing is constant: he is the best little addition to our family I could possibly imagine.  

Previous months: 123456789, 10.
(and 11 month old Piper, and Fin). 
--------------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox. 

No comments :

Post a Comment